Wednesday 25 February 2015

Tam Howard

Skype Call 1st Feb

Ok so now I've worked out again how to post!! The last skype call was good and got me back into thinking about what I should be doing. I deferred from handing in module 1 until May as it was all getting too pressured and I knew I wouldn't get the most out of the AOL's if I rushed it as I knew i would have had to.

I've re-read where I'm at and just about to hand in my re-drafted AOL to Helen. We all seem to get a bit lost and confused but then hopefully find our path again which I guess is all part of the learning. Taking on this MA is huge when trying to fit it in with work and family life but I know I want to keep going and get through even if it takes a while.

1 comment:

  1. Hey!
    I know exactly where your frustration is coming from... We, as students for this MA, are professionals in our fields... So we have our other commitments (as work, as personal life, etc.) and we took on this huge commitment, where we want to succeed. I realised that every time I start a module it looks so complicated and I feel at the beginning lost...but I believe that is how it supposed to be! In this pathway we are learning as we are working...we need to find a way to fit our thoughts towards the MA into our work and even into our private life. I caught myself realising things in such places where I never thought it is possible...thoughts coming from other thoughts and everything is realated to each other:) so don't panic:) it will all fit together at the end:)
    Look who is talking? I am at similar stage as you... Lost in my thoughts:)

    ReplyDelete